Everstrike is the world's first trading platform for everlasting options.
Here's a few tips to get started trading on Everstrike:
- Read the original whitepaper on Everlasting Options
- Check out the docs
- Try out the testnet
- Review your account setttings and set up 2FA
- Make a test deposit
- Make your first trade
Note that Everstrike is currently in beta, which means the following:
- The frontend web interface may still have non-critical bugs.
- The liquidity on the mainnet may be insufficient for executing anything but the smallest of trades.
- Contract specifications and legal documents may be changed within one week of notice.
- New API endpoints or new API parameters may be introduced within one week of notice. Everstrike guarantees to maintain backwards compatibility of existing API endpoints.
- Live support is non-existent, and support response times may, at times, be slow.
Please sign in to leave a comment.