Everstrike is a non-custodial perpetual options DEX.
Here's a few tips for getting started with trading on Everstrike:
- Read the original litepaper on perpetual (everlasting) options
- Check out the docs
- Try out the testnet
- Review your account setttings and set up 2FA
- Make your first deposit
- Make your first trade
Note that Everstrike is currently in beta, which means the following:
- The frontend web interface may still have non-critical bugs.
- The liquidity on the Mainnet may be insufficient for executing anything but the smallest of trades.
- Contract specifications and legal documents may be changed within one week of notice.
- New API endpoints or new API parameters may be introduced within one week of notice. Everstrike guarantees to maintain backwards compatibility of existing API endpoints.
- Live support is non-existent, and support response times may, at times, be slow.