To encourage liquidity-providing orders (Maker orders), Everstrike is changing its Fee Schedule.
The changes will be in effect from June 4 2023 00:00 UTC.
Summary of changes
- Volume tiers have been removed. The trading fees are now the same for everyone, regardless of volume.
- Trading fees for perpetual options are no longer based on the value of each option (the option's Mark Price). Instead, they are based on the underlying price of each option.
- The Taker Fee for perpetual options has been reduced from 0.05% to 0.03%.
- The platform-wide Maker Fee has been reduced to zero. Liquidity-providing orders (Maker orders) are now free.
- Spot trading is now free.
How it affects you
- If you are trading with passive limit orders (limit orders that do not cross the spread, or that have the "Post" flag enabled), you will no longer pay trading fees.
- If you are trading spot, you will no longer pay trading fees.
- If you are trading perpetual options on the taker side (using market orders, or using limit orders that cross the spread), you will notice an increase in trading fees.
- If you are trading perpetual futures on the taker side (using market orders, or using limit orders that cross the spread), you will not notice any change.
The new Fee Schedule is available here.